1. Q. What is your academy start and end date?
A. Our programs typically begin in August at the start of the school year and end in July of the following year after the close of our Summer Flight School program.
2. Q. What are your office hours?
A. Our office hours are from 8:30-17:00.
The Trendy Building (21st Floor),
2102C, Sukhumvit Soi 13, Khlongtoey-Nua,
Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
3. Q. What days do you offer classes?
A. We offer a variety of programs from Monday to Sunday (7 days a week).
4. Q. Where are you located?
A. Our primary location/headquarters is at NIST International School Sukhumvit Soi 15/36. We also offer programs at over 10 international in the Bangkok area schools during the week.
*Please check our website for our weekly schedule to find out where we are each day.
5. Q. Is transportation provided to your academy locations?
A. Unfortunately at this time we do not offer parents arrange transport for our player’s transportation.
6. Q. What is the typical class size and what is the ratio of coaches to students?
A. Classes range from 1 to 60 players. We employ 1coach for every 8 students. We believe it is very important to maintain this ratio to ensure that students receive personalized attention.
7. Q. If my child is injured can we receive a refund for missed classes?
A. Unfortunately we do not give refunds no matter what the cause. In the event of injury or illness we will offer a credit towards any Top Flight program we offer within the same term.
8. Q. Are students required wear uniforms at every session?
A. Yes, students are required to wear the full uniform (jersey and shorts) at every training session.
9. Q. What kind of shoes should be worn for training?
A. All players are required to wear proper basketball or athletic shoes (sneakers) at all training sessions for ankle support and overall safety. Students not wearing appropriate footwear will not be allowed to participate.
10. Q. Can I buy shoes balls, equipment?
A. At this time Top Flight basketball does not sell shoes we do sell Spalding and Molten Balls upon request.
11. Q. How do you divide the player in each session? We are worried that with a large group of kids with different skill levels our child may find playing with a mixed group too boring/challenging for their skill level.
A. At Top Flight we separate our kids by age skill level and sometimes gender to ensure each student is receiving the personal attention they need to maximize their potential.
12. Q. What do we need to bring to each session?
A. TopFlight Uniform and basketball shoes.
13. Q. How do we schedule classes, do we have to register on the website or can we register in person at the location?
A. Although it is possible to register in person we request that students register on our website before attending a new program.
14. Q. What happens when we miss a class? Can we receive a refund for a missed class?
A. Students are free to make up a missed class in any other Top Flight Program during the same term of the missed class.Missed classes cannot be made up after the term has ended for any reason.
*Top Flight does not issue refunds for missed sessions, no matter the cause even injury.
15. Q. Is it possible for my child join a program after the start dates?
A. Yes, depending on available space students can join at any point in the term for a pro-rated price.
16. Q. Where do you hire your coaches?
A. Our coaches are from the United States,Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia. All the coaches we employ are either current or ex-professional basketball players or coaches. All of our coaches are either FIBA licensed and/or USA Basketball certified. We believe this is important to ensure our players are receiving the best possible instruction.
17. Q. My child does not have any experience playing basketball and is a beginner, is that okay, will they be able to keep pace with other students in the class?
A. Yes, our classes are perfect for students of all ages and abilities, from beginners to experienced basketball players. Many of our students have never touched a basketball until coming to Top Flight. Our coaches are experienced, qualified coaches who are trained to work with students of all ages and abilities.
18. Q. For payments, is it possible to make payments in advance, or must we make payment on the first day of each program?
A. Early payments can be made at NIST at any regularly scheduled Top Flight training session. Payments can also be made a tour office in The Trendy Building:
The Trendy Building (21st Floor),
2102C, Sukhumvit Soi 13, Khlongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
You can also pay by bank transfer:
Top Flight Basketball Co. Ltd
If you choose to pay by bank transfer, please send us the receipt of payment with the name of the registered kid.
19. Q. What language are classes conducted in?
A. Our programs are instructed in English but we have coaches proficient in Thai, French, Mandarin, Spanish, and Japanese.
20. Q. Can students of any school attend the after school program of another school?
A. Unfortunately to attend an after school program of a school (ECA) the child must be a student of that particular school. All of our other programs; Weekend Academy, The LAB, Elite Teams, and Camps are open to students of any school